Note: this post is from 2005, outbound links may be broken.
CuteVST updates Hexter VSTi to v1.1
CuteVST Hexter VSTi v1.1 has been released.
- Added NotesOff button on main toolbar.
- VST Parameter 0 was unused so changed to EffectsOffOn (global).
- Algo bitmap opens on algo 1. Hmmm, noone noticed.
- Minor bug in event loop. VST midiEvent[event_index].deltaFrames uses type ‘long’ while ‘next_pending_event_tick’ was type ‘unsigned long’ in the original source code. Causes problems when comparing the variables.
- Mono playmodes did not play correctly. Needed to call to hexter_instance_handle_monophonic().
- Polyphony limit not working. Set by calling hexter_instance_handle_polyphony().
Check the CuteVST website for a link to download Hexter.