CWI Technology has released version 2.3.0 of the TX16Wx and TX16Wx Professional software sampler instruments for Windows and Mac.
TX16Wx Software Sampler is a plug-in for the creative musician, inspired and modeled after the best hardware samplers with all the ease and new exiting features modern software brings.
A multitimbral instrument that actually samples, and with a documented file format so you never will be locked in to a single instrument.
This version contains many new features and fixes, such as group cross fading, SoundFont patch loading and improved FX.
Changes in TX16Wx v2.3.0
- Fixed MIDI note names not being refreshed in some hosts.
- Fixed load failure with certain banks created with older versions.
- Fixed send:pre-fader not loaded from bank.
- Fixed delay feedback issue.
- Fixed bug loading performance with tempo delay.
- Fixed dry/wet mix issue in Chorus/Flanger.
- Fixed some sound fonts imported with bad play mode.
- Fixed mouse wheel scrolling for large windows.
- Fixed crash in Sonar X2 when loosing window focus.
- Fixed turning automated knobs not sending automation data to host.
- Modified LFO and Seq modulators parameter UI disposition to be more powerful.
- Added Mono and Ping-pong mode to delay.
- Added lo/hi frequency cut for reverb.
- Added 3-band equalizer effect.
- Chorus/Flanger/Phaser inserts now converts mono to stereo for nicer sound.
- Added note priority selector for playing Mono/Legato modes.
- Added override root key functionality to splits.
- SFZ and SF2 import now uses overriding root keys.
- Added name-based auto keyboard mapping tool.
- Added Soundfont sample and patch loading. SF2 files can now be browsed and partially loaded.
- Soundfont import now uses much less memory.
- Added BPM/R modulation source (host/wave relative tempo).
- Program files now store wave metadata overrides such as root key, loops etc to allow more local modifications of waves without needing to save them.
- Added setting to save reapeaks files in separate folder.
- Added group crossfade regions (pro version).
- Introduced crossfade between sample sources when playing in ono/legato mode to reduce clicking.
- Voice stealing now produces smoother sound.
- Intersecting groups can now be selected by Ctrl-rightclick on mapper keyboard.
- Playing notes on the key mapper keyboard can now vary velocity with Ctrl, Shift and Ctrl+Shift.
TX16Wx for Windows and Mac (VST/AU) is available as freeware. The Professional edition costs 89 EUR (commercial) / 29 EUR (non-commercial).
More information: CWI Technology