Cytomic releases The Glue v1.0.7 public beta
Cytomic has released released a public beta of version 1.0.7 of The Glue, an analog modelled bus compressor plug-in for Windows and Mac.
Cytomic was formed in December 2007 by Andrew Simper as a company dedicated to producing DSP plugins using analog modelling based on quality algorithms, with a focus on ease of use and reasonable pricing. Andrew has been Head DSP Developer for FXpansion for the past 4 years, where he coded the effects for Guru and BFD2, and created the D-CAM: Synth Squad (to be released Q2 2009). Cytomic software is currently in use by top musicians and has already featured on number one singles on Beatport.
The Glue features
- Accurate analog model of famous British mix bus compressor of the 80′s
- Ultra-fast attack time of up to 0.01 mS
- Range knob to naturally control the maximum compression applied
- Peak Clip to optionally hard limit transients
- DSP coded using C++ and assembler, Interface coded using the Juce framework (C++)
The public beta is available for Windows and Mac (VST/AU). It times out after 14 days and it has no load, no paste, and no parameter automation. The public beta version can be registered for $99 USD.
By buying the beta you will receive all future updates and product support for all 1.X version of The Glue, and you are a fully registered user with all the same rights as someone buying later will recieve, but you get to use the plugin earlier and in a slightly less stable state
Visit the public beta page for details.