Cytomic The Glue, compressor effect updated to v1.0.16
Cytomic has released version 1.0.16 of The Glue, a compressor effect plug-in for Windows and Mac.
The Glue is a high quality analog modeled plug-in based on The classic 80’s British big console buss compressor with some additional features. It uses the same high quality algorithms used in circuit simulation packages but optimised for real time use. It’s quick and easy to use and has an uncluttered interface.
Additions over the original circuit include an ultra-fast attack time of up to 0.01mS and a Range knob which backs off the compression to give incredibly natural sounding attacks and limits the maximum amount of compression applied. Also included are external sidechain support and an adjustable sidechain highpass filter.
Changes in The Glue v1.0.16
- New: Improved analog modeling for analog sounding attacks.
- New: Optimised analog modeling for greater efficiency.
- New: 64-bit Mac Au.
- New: 64-bit Win Vst.
- New: Double click on outer notches of controls to jump to that value.
- New: Double click in the centre of controls to enter text values.
- New: Peak needle, optional, click on the VU to toggle.
- New: Needle drawing with more accurate motion blur.
- New: Logic 5.x support on Win (no ext sidechain).
- New: Adobe Premiere support (no ext sidechain).
- New: Wavelab 5.x support (no ext sidechain).
- Fixed: Wavelab 6 no longer hangs on startup.
- Fixed: Keystrokes are passed to host.
The Glue is available to purchase for PC and Mac (VST/AU/RTAS) for $99 USD.
More information: Cytomic