Cytomic The Glue, compressor effect updated to v1.1.4
Cytomic has released version 1.1.4 of The Glue, a compressor effect plug-in for Windows and Mac.
The Glue is a high quality analog modeled plug-in based on The classic 80′s British big console buss compressor with some additional features. It uses the same high quality algorithms used in circuit simulation packages but optimised for real time use. It’s quick and easy to use and has an uncluttered interface.
Changes in The Glue v1.1.4
- New feature: smoothed Threshold, Makeup, Range, Mix, and Sidechain HP controls so no pops, clicks, or zipper noise when adjusted from gui or automated.
- Recent feature: linear phase high quality oversampling to support up to 12 MHz (x256) – note that x2 is recommended for Realtime and x8 is recommended for Render.
- Recent feature: next and previous preset buttons.
- Fixed: removed CPU spikes when drawing the graphical user interface on Mac.
- Fixed: removed CPU spikes on first play, and when switching oversampling amounts.
- Fixed: preset menu not showing with some hosts on PPC.
- Fixed: reduced memory footprint with large oversampling amounts with large host buffer sizes.
- Known issue: you cannot use both the AU and VST version at the same time in hosts that support both (eg: Ableton Live or Studio One).
The Glue is available to purchase for $99 USD. The update is free to all customers.
More information: Cytomic
Adam Szabo releases JP6K synth plugin