Cytomic updates The Glue compressor effect to v1.2.1
Cytomic has updated its Glue compressor effect plug-in for Windows and Mac to version 1.2.1.
The Glue is a high quality analog modeled plug-in based on The classic 80′s British big console buss compressor with some additional features. It uses the same high quality algorithms used in circuit simulation packages but optimised for real time use. It’s quick and easy to use and has an uncluttered interface.
Changes in The Glue v1.2.1
- New: Mac OS 10.7 (Lion) officially supported.
- New: ProTools 10 officially supported for RTAS plugins (AAX still to come).
- New: latency for oversampling has fixed length for better support of various hosts.
- New: now uses operating system standard dialog boxes for better accessibility.
- Fixed: all keystrokes now passed through to all hosts in AU version.
- Fixed: RTAS not loading on Windows 7 machines.
- Fixed: Bug that prevented preset “Load…” from working.
- Fixed: mouse over values for knobs now display correctly.
The Glue for Windows and Mac (VST/AU/RTAS) is avaialble to purchase for $99 USD.
Hy2rogen releases Progressive Tech Loops