Cytomic updates The Glue to v1.1.3, compressor effect plug-in
Cytomic has released version 1.1.3 of The Glue, a compressor effect plug-in for Windows and Mac.
The Glue is a high quality analog modeled plug-in based on The classic 80’s British big console buss compressor with some additional features. It uses the same high quality algorithms used in circuit simulation packages but optimised for real time use. It’s quick and easy to use and has an uncluttered interface.
Changes in The Glue v1.1.3
- Fixed: mono oversampling now working that was broken in v1.1.2.
- Fixed: hang on render in Cubase and Nuendo by not reporting latency change during render. Until Steinberg fix the issue at their end renders will not have correct automatic latency correction.
- [v1.1.2] New: updated linear phase high quality oversampling to support up to 12 MHz (x256) – note that x2 is recommended for Realtime and x8 is recommended for Render.
- [v1.1.2] New: slightly improved preset handling with next and previous buttons.
- [v1.1.2] Fixed: unwanted smoothing of Mix and Makeup Gain on first process block.
- [v1.1.2] Fixed: needle is now reset of when not processing audio.
- [v1.1.2] Fixed: detection of offline rendering in Reaper and Sonar.
- [v1.1.2] Fixed: reporting of dynamic latency in VST version in Live and possibly other hosts.
The Glue is available to purchase for PC and Mac (VST/AU/RTAS) for $99 USD.
More information: Cytomic