Cytomic has released version 1.1.5 of The Glue, a buss compressor effect plug-in for Windows and Mac.
With improved performance and compatibility v1.1.5 of The Glue is now available as a free update to all customers. The Glue has always had very low aliasing, but now with optional oversampling it is one of the cleanest compressors on the planet, analog or digital.
Changes in The Glue v1.1.5
- Recent feature: smoothed Threshold, Makeup, Range, Mix, and Sidechain HP controls so no pops, clicks, or zipper noise when adjusted from gui or automated.
- Recent feature: linear phase high quality oversampling to support up to 12 MHz (x256) – note that x2 is recommended for Realtime and x8 is recommended for Render.
- Recent feature: next and previous preset buttons.
- Fixed: controls now re-drawn in correct position after loading a preset.
- Fixed: you can now use both the AU and VST version at the same time in hosts that support both (eg: Ableton Live or Studio One).
- Fixed: removed CPU spikes when drawing the graphical user interface on Mac.
- Fixed: removed CPU spikes on first play, and when switching oversampling amounts.
- Fixed: preset menu not showing with some hosts on PPC.
- Fixed: reduced memory footprint with large oversampling amounts with large host buffer sizes.
The Glue for Windows and Mac (VST/AU/RTAS) is available to purchase for $99 USD.
More information: Cytomic