D16 announces development plan for LuSH-101 software synthesizer
D16 Group has announced its development plan for LuSH-101, a virtual software synthesizer for Windows and Mac.
LuSH-101 is a synthesizer created from modules that can be found in many modern virtual synthesizers, all combined into a single compact and logically intuitive design.
However, this basic simplicity combined with its multilayer architecture turns it into an easy-to-use but extremely powerful instrument that can be programmed and tweaked quickly, almost effortlessly leveraging its maximum potential.
LuSH-101 development time line
- GUI update: Hidden keyboard option to save your screen space.
- RTAS: Native RTAS support for all Protools users (and AAX a bit later).
- GUI update: Additional GUI sizes to fit LuSH-101 the best for your screen resolution.
- New features
- Second insert effect slot for yet richer sounds
- Additional tempo modifiers for synced LFOs to give more control
- New destinations in Modulation Matrix for greater expression
- Improvements in parameters’ handling, automation and MM assignation
- GUI update: Additional skins in different colours so you can choose your favourite.
- Much more to come…
LuSH-101 for Windows and Mac is available to purchase for 149 EUR/$199 USD/£119 GBP incl. VAT (if applicable).