D16 Group has released version 1.2.0 of Decimort, a bitcrusher effect plug-in for Windows and Mac.
The Decimort effect unit is from the SilverLine collection of plugins. It is a premium grade bit crusher. The complex and advanced signal processing algorithms within Decimort simulate the behaviour of the whole sampling path which exists in every AD/DA converter.
Changes in Decimort v1.2.0
- Full compatibility with Snow Leopard (Mac OSX 10.6.x).
- Filter sections expanded with filter order parameters.
- Bank of presets and MIDI CC mapping available at startup can be customised (factory settings, empty slots and user defined files are available).
- Recently used load/save directory is now stored within plugin’s ini file.
- Presets storing method can be customised.
- MIDI learn functionality was improved.
- Preset management was improved.
- Presets and MIDI CC map file naming was changed regarding to changes in all d16’s plugins. Loading of old files is fully supported.
- GUI issues and conflicts occurring during simultaneous work with other D16 plugins – fixed.
- VU meters refreshing issues – fixed.
- Pop-up menus displaying issues – fixed.
- Problems with plugin installed in user defined folders (Mac VST only) – fixed.
Known issues: Due to adding of new parameters some hosts can notify about changes during loading old projects. However it should not cause any problems with them.
Decimort is available to purchase for PC and Mac (VST/AU) for 35 EUR. It is also available in the Total Bundle and SilverLine Collection.