D16 Group has released version 1.8 of Phoscyon, a virtual bass line synthesizer plug-in for Windows and Mac.
This is the first fully compatible AudioUnit version and update of VST version, that come with many new features and improvements.
Phoscyon sounds better due to many changes in the synthesis. It also works better and benefits from the addition of the standard functions found on the rest of the D16 plug-ins. This update adds new freshness to Phoscyon. There’re 303 reasons to have it.
New in Phoscyon v1.8
- First official AudioUnit version.
- Full compatibility with Snow Leopard (Mac OSX 10.6.x).
- Start/Stop functionality in internal sequencer.
- Shuffle (swing) parameters. First one is global shuffle used when arpeggiator is used and the second shuffle is stored in pattern memory.
- Accent velocity level settings.
- Oscillator tuning settings.
- Midi learn functionality compliant with other d16 plugins.
- Preset management functionality compliant with other d16 plugins.
- Default settings and resources options.
- Options menu compliant with other d16 plugins.
- Many improvements to Playing Modes, Internal Sequencer, Synthesis, and more.
Phoscyon is available to purchase as an instrument plug-in for PC and Mac (VST/AU), priced at 59 EUR. It is also included in various bundles at a discounted price. The update is available to download to registered users at no cost.