D16 Group updates Redopter to v1.2
D16 Group has released version 1.2 of Redopter, a high quality vintage tube distortion emulator for Windows and Mac.
Thanks to the perfect emulation of the electronic circuits within the various guitar amplifiers used to design and create Redoptor, Redoptor sounds as good as its real-world analogue equivalent.
Changes in Redopter v1.2
- Hi Cut On/Off switch added.
- Compatible with Snow Leopard (Mac OS X 10.6.x).
- Recently used load/save directory is stored.
- Default resources bank can be defined for presets and MIDI CC map.
- Improvement to MIDI learn functionality.
- Improvement to preset management.
- Minor bug fixes and changes.
Redopter is available for Windows and Mac (VST/AU) for 35 EUR. It is also available as part of the SilverLine Collection or the Total Bundle. A demo version of Redopter can be found on the D16 Group wesbite.