Daniel Gooding releases Sonic Beatbox sample library
Daniel Gooding has released the Sonic Beatbox sfx/sample library.
“Human language is unique in comparison to other forms of communication, such as those used by other animals, because it allows humans to produce an infinite set of utterances from a finite set of elements.”
The Sonic Beatbox library takes the abilities of the human voice box, and uses it as an effective tool for sound design.
Sonic Beatbox features
- Almost 300 recordings of different vocally produced sounds. Great for working with abstract sound design, or layering with other sounds for a human element.
- Over 100 designed sounds, produced entirely from the vocal recordings, and show many of the possibilities.
- For musicians, there are over 50 individual samples, of vocally produced drum sounds, just put them in your favorite sampler, and start playing instantly. Also included are some simple beatbox loops, that you can throw right into a mix, if you want a quick beatbox sound in your track.
- Each File is recorded in 24-bit 96kHz.
- All sounds were recorded with a Rode NTK Condenser mic, with an Apogee One Pre-amp.
Sonic Beatbox is available for a “pay what you can” price. All proceeds above $5 USD are donated to AutismSpeaks.