Darker Digital has launched Rompulator, a virtual instrument library for Native Instruments Kontakt, inspired by classic hardware romplers.
Rompulator is a ROM-synthesizer designed for multi-layer patches built from synthetic basses, brasses, strings, bells, choirs and more.
The carefully designed 49 synthetic instruments, functioning as the basis for Rompulator’s multi-layer patches, give Rompulator a wide range of sound design possibilities and a crystal clear modern sound.
- 200+ patches.
- Three layers per patch.
- Selection of 49 instruments per layer.
- One 3-band EQ and two filters per layer.
- Four filter types per layer (24dB LP, 12dB LP, 12dB HP, Phaser).
- Master FX Section: LP/HP, Delay, Reverb.
- Kontakt 4.2 and Kontakt 5 versions included. (Kontakt 5 Version uses the new K5 ladder filters).
Rompulator is available to purchase for the introductory price of $59 USD until January 1st, 2014 (regular $89 USD).
More information: Darker Digital