David E Ross has updated two of his free VST effect plug-ins: DJEQ (now v3), a 3-band DJ style EQ and Notch (now v2), a Notch Filter.
Updated in DJEQ v3
- Added the ability to update internal sample rate when host sample rate changes
- Added automaitc disabling of DJEQ with sample rates below 44.1khZ
- New better response filter algorithms for Low, mid and high filters
- Precise -96dB to 6dB gain adjust
- Frequency adjust added for each band
- Reset button added to quickly reset all controls to default, level response values
- Created a new larger and brighter GUI
- Filter algorithms created for both float precision and double precision processing
Updated in Notch v2
- Added a control for Gain -48dB to 0dB
- Added a reset button
- Added a new GUI
Visit David E Ross for more information and links to download the latest versions of DJEQ and Notch.