db audioware has launched version 2 of its dB-M Multiband Limiter, a mastering effect plugin for Windows and Mac.
Primarily designed as a mastering tool for manipulating the final volume of a full mix, dB-M can also be useful for a range of dynamics processing tasks on individual tracks.
The new release supports VST and AU hosts (both 32 and 64-bit) and has improved audio quality with a refined limiter algorithm and selectable 12dB/oct crossover. Usability is also improved, with an FFT display and direct control of critical parameters via the display.
Changes in dB-M Multiband Limiter V2
- 64-bit VST and Audio Unit plug-in support (for hosts such as Logic Pro X, Cubase, Reaper).
- Improved audio quality, with revised 12dB/oct filters and better quality limiting algorithms.
- Improved usability with new FFT display and direct control of the display window.
- Easier licensing (challenge/response has been replaced with a simple serial number).
- Support for the latest OS X and Windows operating systems.
dB-M Multiband Limiter is available for purchase for $99 USD. Existing db audioware customers can get an introductory 50% discount.