dblue updates Glitch to v1.3.02
This freeware glitch VST plug-in effect keeps getting better and better. Make sure to check it out if you haven’t before.
Changes in v1.3.02
- Delay size can now be fine tuned
- Delay separation parameter range has been expanded slightly
- Modulator now shows the note which most closely matches the frequency. (ie: 440 Hz = A 4)
- Filter type selectors have been improved
- Filters can now be toggled between (A) non-resonant and (B) resonant
- Fixed Pentium 4 denormalisation bug
- Fixed bug where FLStudio wouldn’t record/playback automated parameters correctly
- Fixed bug which caused FLStudio to crash when automating pattern changes
Changes in v1.3.01
- Added randomise function to each effect (right click the effect’s name tag)
- Slight improvement to stability in FLStudio
Due to public demand Glitch v1.3.02 now uses a new VST id and filename which will allow you to have both v1.3.02 and the older v1.2.3 installed simultaneously. In order to transfer any old settings over to the new v1.3.02 you will need to export an .FXP patch file from the old version using the standard features provided by your host, then import the saved .FXP file into Glitch v1.3.02.