DDMF releases StereooeretS
DDMF has released StereooeretS, a two-band stereo image processor effect plug-in for Windows and Mac.
This effect contains everything you need to shape and twist the stereo field in every possible way. Crossover filtering lets you adjust all parameters independently for high and low frequencies, most usable for nice, wide-spread pads or vocals while keeping the “oomph” of the bass in the center.
- L/R or M/S input.
- independent gain and panning for L and R channel.
- flat two-band crossover filter with 12 dB/octave with adjustable frequency from 50 to 1000 Hz.
- independent width, gain and pan control for low and high frequencies.
- solo buttons for mid and side signal of low and high frequency bands.
- stereo meter to prevent phase issues.
- all parameters can be automated.
- internal 64 bit processing.
- freely resizable GUI.
StereooeretS is available as an effect plug-in for Windows and Mac (VST/AU). It costs whatever you like to pay (minumum of $0.50 to cover transaction costs). A demo version is available for download. Note: this version will not save settings.
Visit DDMF for more information.