DDMF has announced the release of The Strip, a new channel strip effect plugin for Windows and Mac.
It features an EQ (four peaking, a cutting and a shelving band), a gate and a compressor section, optional 2x oversampling plus an in- and output gain adjustment section.
The plugin was designed to be a lightweight but good sounding effect that can be added onto every
channel of a project without compromising the CPU.
The Strip features
- Low- and Highpass filter.
- Four peaking filters.
- Low shelf filter.
- Gate with variable threshold, range, attack and release to prevent unwanted noise.
- Smooth compressor section.
- 2x oversampling available.
- EQ section with just the nicest little bit of saturation.
- Order of EQ and compression interchangeable.
- Available in VST, AU, RTAS and AAX format, 32 and 64 bit, for Windows and OSX (10.6 and higher).
The Strip is available for purchase for the introductory price of $39 USD until the end of September, 2014 (regular $49 USD). DDMF Full Bundle owners with a license purchased in 2014 get it for free.