de la Mancha announces Impakter
de la Mancha has announced Impakter, a vintage drum module plug-in in collaboration with Sink, containing 320 samples of original drum sounds generated on analogue synths and drum machines.
It’s simple and fun to use with a few advanced features to give some variation and randomisation on every loop.
Gear used to generate and process the samples:
Analogue synths: Korg MS20, Roland Juno60, Gakken SX-150
Analogue drum machines: Yamaha MR-10, Korg KPR-77, Antonelli Organ 2377 rhythm box, Mattel Synsonics
Analogue processing: Electro Harmonix Micro synth, Mam VSR3 spring reverb, Lexicon reverb, Boss GE-10 equalizer, Tube compressor, analogue VCA compressor
Vintage synths: Yamaha TX81-Z FM synth
- 320 original electronic drum samples generated on vintage hardware synths and drum machines.
- 4 modules for kick, snare, hats and percussion sounds.
- Each module can host 2 samples and trigger either depending on user defined probability.
- 2 levels of randomising can be assigned to each modules’ volume, pan, decay and pitch for variation every loop.
- Boomer module has resonant low pass filter and dirt control.
- Smacker module has resonant band pass filter and dirt control.
- Tweeter module has tempo-sync repeat function with hold.
- Lazer module has tempo-sync delay function with damping.
- 2 midi triggers for Smacker for differently pitched sounds.
- 3 midi triggers for Lazer for differently pitched sounds.
- 2 midi triggers for Tweeter for different decay envelopes.
- 2 stereo outputs for separate post processing.
- Global envelope decay control.
- 52 presets covering a range of sounds and styles.
Impakter will be available as a VST instrument for Windows PC for $24 USD.
ModernBeats releases Tribal Xplosion 2