Note: this post is from 2007, outbound links may be broken.
de la Mancha releases kitchen sync v2.0
Version 2.0 is a complete rewrite and now has LFO2, ADSR, midi sync, independant LFO settings per effect, MIDI learn and new GUI.
- tempo-sync LFO with multiple waveforms modulated by second LFO and/or ADSR envelope
- both LFOs can be synced to start cycle by any midi note on message
- ADSR envelope can be triggered by any midi note on message
- 4 effects can be modulated: filter cutoff, flanger, volume, pan
- LFO 1 phase, depth and offset can be different for each effect
- LFO 2 phase, strength and origin can be different fo each effect
- ADSR envelope is independant for each effect
- LFO depth can be randomised each cycle
- full MIDI CC / MIDI learn
- plugin wet/dry mix control