de la Mancha releases Machin
Machin’s step sequencer defines the probability that any single random effect will be triggered on that step, while the weighting defines the probability for each effect that it will be the one that is triggered.
- 6 effects (gate, crusher, filter, flanger, delay, reverb).
- 2-32 step probability sequencer over a cycle of 2-32 beats.
- seeded randomisation with loop repeat over cycle of 2-100 beats.
- swing control for step sequencer.
- any effects can be turned off to save CPU.
- each effect has an attack/decay on triggering and pulse length to determine duration effect is on.
- master wet/dry mix control.
- all controls have MIDI learn.
Machin is released as freeware for Windows PC (VST).