de la Mancha has released miniSID, a quick and simple SID synth for getting that chiptune sound with the minimum of tweaking.
The waveforms are sampled from a 6581 SID chip and the arp gives that retro gamer effect.
- Square, Saw and Triangle waves sampled from a 6581 SID chip.
- 2 oscs with 3 levels of oscillator sync.
- arp with 3 modes and 4 speeds.
- arp has up to 4 octaves range.
- arp has 4 note length options.
- all controls have MIDI CC’s assigned.
miniSID is available as a freeware VST instrument for Windows PC.
Visit de la Mancha for more information and audio demos.