Note: this post is from 2007, outbound links may be broken.
de la Mancha releases ring thing VST
de la Mancha has released ring thing, a multi-flavour ring modulator, with frequency and mix level controlled by an XY pad and each axis modulated by it’s own tempo-sync LFO. The modulation in both axes is shown graphically on the XY pad.
Ring thing features
- 9 flavours of ring modulation, each with a different tonal quality
- 11 ring modulation waveforms
- XY pad controls modulation frequency and wet/dry mix level
- each axis can be modulated by it’s own tempo-sync LFO with depth control
- 7 LFO waveforms including random
- each LFO can be damped and inverted
- graphical display of modulation on the XY pad
- LFO’s can be asyncronised to add further complexity to the modulation
- all controls have midi CC and midi learn support