de la Mancha releases sfilter
de la Mancha has released sfilter a filter effect plug-in for Windows PC.
sfilter creates a stepped filtered sequence, to create gating, sweeps or rhythmic modulation of filter cut-off. It uses a variable state filter, varying between 2 adjustable cut-off values according to a tempo-sync’d step sequencer. An LFO can also modulate the filter for extra movement.
- tempo-sync step sequencer, with 2 to 32 steps over a sequence length of 2 to 32 beats.
- resonant variable filter, LP, HP, BP and notch.
- filter cut-off varies between upper and lower cut-off values, in either direction.
- tempo sync LFO, with 6 waveforms and settings from 1/16 beat to 96 beats.
- random swing for step sequencer.
- wet/dry mix control.
- midi CC and midi learn.
sfilter is available for download free of cost (donations are appreciated).
Visit de la Mancha for more information.