de la Mancha releases Strip T’s channel strip effect plugin
de la Mancha has released Strip T’s, a channel strip effect plugin designed to be as straight-forward to use as possible but with a wide range of sonic sculpting possibilities.
It has a gate, low-cut filter, 3 band EQ, soft-knee compressor and soft/hard clipper, plus metering and a full stereo audio path.
Strip T’s brings together the knowledge and experience from developing individual effect plugins like the QB-3 EQ, sixtyfive compressor and ClipStar soft clipper. By combining the core parts of these effects, a significant amount of CPU is saved compared to running these plugins individually.
Each stage can be turned off when not needed to save further CPU, and a mono version is also available which is even more efficient.
Strip T’s features
- Stereo Channel Strip with gate, filter, EQ, compressor and clipper stages.
- Full stereo signal path (mono version also included).
- Noise gate with attack & release plus indicator to show when in operation.
- Low-cut filter to take out inaudible sub bass and free up headroom.
- 3 band EQ, with selectable frequency ranges and EQ shapes.
- Soft-knee, RMS Compressor with parallel compression and external sidechain.
- Clipper offering soft and hard clipping.
- dB meters showing current and peak levels for input and output.
- Developed with SE 1.1, so no problems with multiple instances.
- Stereo, Mono and non-sidechain versions included.
Strip T’s is available to purchase as a VST effect plugin for Windows for $29 USD.