Note: this post is from 2008, outbound links may be broken.
de la Mancha releases Unstable
From the Unstable page:
unstable likes to mess around with your audio pitch, with 3 subtle pitch modulation modes to simulate the unpredictable but lovable pitch instability of an old tape machine or an analogue synth. It doesn’t only do subtle though, you can also put it in ‘insane’ mode if you’d rather just f**k things up.
- 3 modes of continuously random pitch modulation
- buzz – rapid, fuzzy modulation.
- wobble – medium, jerky modulation.
- drift – slow, gentle modulation.
- adjustable frequency and level for each modulation mode.
- master level mode to adjust overall subtlety of effect.
- wet / dry mix level control.
- insane mode – removes all subtlety and smacks your pitch up.
- all controls mapped to midi CC values.
Unstable is available for $8 USD.