Plugin Boutique has launched a sale on Klevgränd Produktion‘s sleek and intuitive collection of synths and effects for a limited time only.
- Baervaag is a fairly simple FM synthesizer with one carrier and one modulator. The oscillator waveforms can be modified seamlessly between sine wave to pure square wave with PWM (pulse width modulation).
- Haaze provides two different ways of making a mono (or a not-wide-enough-stereo) signal to a wider stereo signal.
- Jussi emulates male voice vowels in a unique way. Thanks to a set of powerful parameters you can make Jussi sing anything from soft and airy choir-like vowels to hard and angry shouting.
- Pads is a thriving and organic pad synthesizer. It consists of a wavetable synth with a noise/grain generator and a high cut filter.
- Syndt is a high quality polyphonic synthesizer with a lot of possibilities.
- Tines emulates an electric piano. With internal effects like a stereo tremolo, a multiband distortion panel and a subtle roomy reverb, Tines can sound like anything between a dreamy slick Rhodes to a nasty Wurlitzer.
The sale ends July 4th, 2017.