Plugin Boutique has launched an exclusive sale on Space Strip, the multi-effects channel strip audio plugin by AudioThing.
Space Strip is a multi-effect plugin featuring 6 modules: Contour, Vibe, Slapback, Ambience, Ensemble, and Stereo. The modules can be arranged in any combination by simple drag-n-drop.
Space Strip will add depth and space to your sounds, especially synth and keyboards. The plugin is optimised to be lightweight on the CPU.
Space Strip for Windows and Mac (VST/AU/AAX) is available for just 10.95 EUR/$13 USD until July 17th.
Owners of at least one AudioThing plugin can also take advantage of a special upgrade offer on the AudioThing Effects Bundle.
Ranging from vintage valve emulation to complex convolution processing, this bundle is perfect for every kind of composer, producer, and sound designer.
The bundle includes:
- Megaphone, a plugin that emulates a bullhorn / loudspeaker effect, which features two loudspeaker emulations, feedback (slapback) control and a noise section. Megaphone can be used to make any audio source sound as if it’s being played by a bullhorn.
- Outer Space, a faithful emulation plugin of a famous vintage tape echo made in the early seventies. As the original unit, Outer Space features an echo section with three playback heads and a spring reverb tank. We have modelled three different tape frequency responses and saturations, along with all the analog imperfections of tape recording/playback.
- The Orb, a formant filter plugin which simulates the characteristics of the human voice. Featuring a set of three band pass filters, The Orb can transform any sound into a vowel-like formant-filtered sound.
- Space Strip, a multi-effect plugin featuring 6 modules: Contour, Vibe, Slapback, Ambience, Ensemble, and Stereo.
- Vinyl Strip is a multi-effect plugin featuring 6 modules: Distortion, Compressor, Bit Crusher, Tilt EQ, Vintage Reverb, and Vinylizer. The modules can be arranged in any combination by simple drag-n-drop.
- Speaker, a simple overdrive effect with speaker emulation. It also features a fixed compressor, gain stage and mix knob. Speaker can be used to make any audio source sound as if it’s being played on an old radio. It can also be used to emulate a cheap guitar cabinet or to give harshness to any sound.
- Fog Convolver, a convolution plugin that applies the sonic character of an impulse response to another sound in real time. Fog Convolver can be used to add reverberation, create special effects, and apply an acoustic impulse captured from audio equipment.
- Frostbite is a multi-effect plugin featuring Ring Modulator, Feedback, and Freeze modules. It’s aimed at ambience and cinematic music, but can also be used for extreme sonic experiments.
- Phase Motion is a Phaser plug-in featuring up to 16 phasing stages. The Rate can be adjusted in Hertz or it can be synced to the host/DAW tempo.
- Valve Exciter, a Harmonic Enhancer plug-in with vintage valve emulation. The exciter section features hand tuned filters with the ability to sweep the center frequencies via the Harmonics knob.
- Valve Filter VF-1 is a multimode resonant filter plug-in with vintage valve emulation. The filter section is modelled after a classic ladder filter with low pass and high pass modes.
The bundle upgrade is on sale until August 1st, 2017, offering up to over 60% savings.