Defective Records Klee 2.0, software step sequencer updated
Defective Records has released version 2.0 of Klee, a software step sequencer for Windows and Mac.
Klee is a MIDI-enabled software recreation of the electro-music.com hardware Klee step sequencer – developed with the input of the sequencer’s creators!
New in Klee 2.0
- VST instrument hosting.
- Intelligently constrain output notes to scale (using Modal Object Library).
- Output chord based on active root note – up to 6 notes in chord, plus root note.
- External pattern load via MIDI or audio input triggers.
- External MIDI controllers support via MIDI CC messages, with MIDI learn.
- Group A – Group B output.
- Convert active LEDs to active switches, for Groups A, B, or A and B.
- Reverse sequence direction.
- Built-in clock divide capability, now with additional options.
Klee is available to purchase for PC and Mac, priced at $40 USD.