Note: this post is from 2008, outbound links may be broken.
Denis Eismann updates SuperDrumFX to v1.1
Denis Eismann has released version 1.1 of SuperDrumFX (SDFX), a freeware software drum sampler VST plug-in for Windows PC.
Changes in SuperDrumFX v1.1
- New waveplayer engine reduces CPU load (thanks to Chris Kerry)
- Waveplayer now accepts 16-, 24- and 32 Bit WAV – Samples (mono/stereo)
- Samples are no longer streamed, but loaded into RAM.
- FXB patches for loading “SuperDrumFX Drum – Sample – Library” from several local drives available.
- MIDI channel is now set to channel 1 by default.
- Lowered rimshot sample volume by default in some built-in SDFX patches.
- Increased volume on all Toms in “DW – Sonor Set” patch.
- Corrected wrong default MIDI notes on “Floor Tom 1 Alt.” sample-slot in some built-in SDFX patches.
- Better sample loading performance and fixed glitches which occurred when playing a newly loaded SDFX patch.