Note: this post is from 2008, outbound links may be broken.
Denis Eismann updates SuperDrumFX to v1.3
Denis Eismann has released version 1.3 of SuperDrumFX (SDFX), a freeware software drum sampler VST plug-in for Windows PC.
Changes in SuperDrumFX v1.3
- The SDFX Library path is now adjustable: The position of the SuperDrumFX Drum Sample Library is not important anymore. There is no need for fxb patches to install the SDFX Library elsewhere on your hard drive. Better compatibility with some DAW-Systems like Cubase.
- The Cymbal-, Ride- and HiHat-Slots now supporting choking (mute a still sounding note by squeezing the rim portion of the cymbal pads).
- Implementation of a special, adjustable MIDI-Manipulator (Dave Haupt – MIDI Munger); better compatibility with exotic E-Drum hardware.
- Adjust overall volume with Master Volume slider.
- Trimmed down version 1.3 (without FX-Slot) is still available (SuperDrumFX-Dry v1.3).
- Adapted user manual for version 1.3.
- The Roland VDrums Snare Position Control support is fixed now.
Visit SuperDrumFX for more information and a link to download SuperDrumFX.