Detunized has announced the release of “Piano”, an Upright Piano in a small venue.
Detunized Piano translates the spirit of a pretty old and battered Upright Piano into digital realms. Hosted in a small venue right beside an auto shop this particular Piano has undergone numerous Jazz and Blues sessions throughout the decades.
The Live Pack delivers the multi-sampled and velocity-layered Piano with separately adjustable sustain and release levels plus 7 additional instruments that push the classic piano sound far beyond the original.
Piano for Live features
- Ableton Live Pack, compatible with Live 8/9.
- 8 Ableton Instrument Racks (121 samples, 24 Bit/44.1 kHz)
- Arper adds some heavenly arpeggios.
- Damped sounds like a huge piano behind a wall.
- Looped introduces random patterns during performance.
- Morph combines formant-shifting with interesting side-noises.
- Piano is the pure velocity-layered piano sound.
- Peak brings in the taste of a prepared piano.
- Remember 2133 can be tweaked from Grand to Honky Tonk.
- Synth is a polyphonic stereo synthesizer.
- 240 MB Sample content.
The Piano for Ableton costs 9 EUR.
Detunized Piano in Universal Format contains the velocity-layered sustain samples plus release sounds in separate patches.
Both patches can be combined in numerous software samplers like Kontakt, NN-XT, EXS 24, Halion, DirectWave, Dimension as well as each other software sampler that reads Cakewalk SFZ files.
Piano Universal features
- 2 pre-configured Instrument Patches.
- SFZ, NKI, SXT, EXS, FXP files included.
- 119 samples, 24Bit/44.1 kHz.
- 233 MB Sample content.
The Universal format Piano library is also 9 EUR.
More information: Detunized