Devoloop releases DynaRage for Reason
Devoloop has released DynaRage, a tube compressor Rack Extension for Propellerhead Reason.
DynaRage is our state-of-the-art Dynamics Compression+Tube Distortion module, made exclusively for Reason.
We think that just releasing another Compressor, when there is a chaos of many other Compressors all around here, would have been a shame and a loss of time. So we coded a flawless algorithm, implemented as many controls as a today producer/sound engineer needs, and added a Tube Distortion non-linear emulation algorithm, with a Tube Valve glowing according to the amount of distortion applied to the sound. Pack this with 2 accurate and vintage-ish VU-Meter, and you are done.
- Sensitivity for Sidechain Detector.
- Fully Adjustable Attack and Release.
- Compression Ratio between 1:1 and 20:1 (fixed to infinite:1 when in Limit Mode).
- Soft/Hard Knee selector.
- Compressor/Limiter mode.
- Sidechain Input (with Key Listen option).
- Tube Distortion real linear and non-linear processing (with Tube glowing).
- Left and Right Channels Gain Reduction Vintage VU-Meters.
- Gain Reduction CV Output.
- Low CPU Mode.
DynaRage is available for purchase for the introductory price of $29 USD/25 EUR until May 16th, 2014.