Digidesign has announced the Eleven Rack, a standalone hardware unit that combines a hyper-realistic guitar amp and effects processor with a high-quality computer recording audio interface, to create the ultimate recording and performance solution for guitar players.
The wait is over. We’re proud to introduce Eleven Rack™ — a revolutionary new guitar recording and effects processing solution designed to eliminate the challenges that guitarists have faced in the studio and on stage.
Experience the most sought-after guitar amp tones in the world — complete with all the sonic details that make playing through real amps feel like playing through real amps. Record guitar without audible latency using the included studio-standard Pro Tools® 8 software — now optimized for guitar players. Enjoy ultra-realistic convolution-based mic’d cabinet emulations, with mic placement courtesy of guitar recording expert John Cuniberti. Easily re-amplify tones without re-patching a single cable. Use it as a standalone effects processor and incorporate legendary amp and effects tones into your live rig. All of this and more is now available in a single solution, designed just for guitar players.
Eleven Rack features
- Eleven Rack Hardware
- Unique True-Z auto-impedance matching guitar input.
- Incredible emulations of classic guitar amp tones inspired by Fender®, Vox®, Marshall®, Soldano, and Mesa/Boogie® amps.
- Refined collection of sought-after classic stompbox tones inspired by effects from MXR®, Electro-Harmonix®, Ibanez®, ProCo, Univox®, and more.
- Powerful collection of studio-quality rackmount effects processors.
- Convolution-based cabinet emulations deliver unprecedented realism in cabinet tones.
- Convolution-based microphone emulations inspired by classic dynamic, condenser, and ribbon mic designs.
- Integrated FX loop switchable to incorporate existing mono or stereo rack and stompbox effects.
- Controllable via MIDI controllers and expression pedals.
- Built-in tuner.
- Tap-tempo control of time-based effects.
- High-speed USB 2.0 connection.
- Supports up to 8 simultaneous channels of high-resolution recording up to 24-bit/96 kHz.
- Stereo balanced XLR outputs and dedicated 1/4” outputs.
- XLR mic input with 48V phantom power and pad switch.
- 2 x 1/4” line-level inputs.
- AES/EBU and S/PDIF digital I/O.
- Stereo 1/4” headphone jack.
- 1 x 1 MIDI I/O.
- Pro Tools LE Software
- Award-winning Pro Tools LE 8 recording, editing, and mixing software — now optimized for guitar players.
- Powerful Eleven Rack control window for creating/editing Eleven Rack rig settings right from Pro Tools software.
- Records both dry and processed signals simultaneously, with recallable rig settings embedded into audio files.
- Includes over 70 professional effects, including reverb, delay, chorus, distortion, flanger, phaser, reverse, EQ, and compression.
- Powerful virtual instruments for creating backing tracks, including a drum machine, tonewheel organ, piano, synthesizer, and synth/sample workstation.
- Virtual Instruments
- Boom™ drum machine and sequencer.
- DB-33 tonewheel organ emulator with rotating speaker simulation.
- Mini Grand acoustic grand piano.
- Vacuum monophonic vacuum tube synthesizer.
- Xpand!®2 multitimbral synth and sample workstation.
- Structure Free sample player.
- FXpansion BFD Lite acoustic drum module.
- Effects, Sound-Processing, Utility Plug-ins
- 1-Band EQ III, 4-Band EQ III, 7-Band EQ III, AIR Chorus, AIR Distortion, AIR Dynamic Delay, AIR Enhancer, AIR Ensemble, AIR Filter Gate, AIR Flanger, AIR Frequency Shifter, AIR FuzzWah, AIR KillEQ, AIR Lo-Fi, AIR MultiChorus, AIR Multi-Delay, AIR Nonlinear Reverb, AIR Phaser, AIR Reverb, AIR Spring Reverb, AIR StereoWidth, AIR Talkbox, AIR Vintage Filter , BF76 Compressor, BF Essential Clip Remover, BF Essential Correlation Meter, BF Essential Meter Bridge, BF Essential Noise Meter, Celemony Melodyne Essential, Chorus, Click, Compressor/Limiter, D-Verb, DC Offset Removal, De-Esser, Delay, DigiReWire, Dither, Duplicate, Eleven Free, Expander/Gate, Extra Long Delay II, Flanger, Gain, Invert, Lo-Fi , Long Delay II, Maxim, Medium Delay II, Multi-Tap Delay, Normalize, Ping-Pong Delay, Pitch, Pitch Shift, POWr Dither, Recti-Fi, Reverse, SansAmp, Sci-Fi, Signal Generator, Short Delay II, Slap Delay II, Time Compression Expansion, Time Shift, TL AutoPan, TL InTune, TL MasterMeter, TL Metro, Trim, Vari-Fi.
Eleven Rack will be available worldwide in September 2009 and carries a USMSRP of $1,259 USD.