Digidesign releases Structure Free
Structure Free comes with a high quality 885+ MB sound library from A.I.R. to get you started, though it also plays nice with native Structure samples and your unencrypted sound libraries. And like its big brother, Structure Free delivers exceptional performance and unprecedented reliability to keep your creativity flowing.
Structure Free features
- Free RTAS® sample player designed and optimized for Pro Tools®
- Delivers superior performance and unprecedented reliability
- Includes an 885+ MB starter sound library from A.I.R.
- Plays your unencrypted SampleCell, Kontakt 1 and 2, and EXS24 sound libraries
- Drag-and-drop Pro Tools regions into the sample player for easy custom sound creation
- Integrated file browser makes finding sounds easy
- Supports up to 4-channel multitimbral playback per Structure instance and 64-note polyphony
- Supports all common bit depths and sample rates — up to 24-bit, 192 kHz, stereo
- Six context-dependent Smart Knobs enable fast access to the most important sound sculpting parameters
- Integrated REX player allows you to play REX 1 and 2 files
The Structure Free plug-in and starter sound library are available for free download from the Digidesign website. If you have a slow internet connection, you may choose to order the free Structure Free installation disc online at the DigiStore (a $9.95 shipping/handling fee will be added).
Visit Digidesign for more information.