Tek’it Audio has announced the release of DigitD, an overdrive distortion effect plugin for Windows and Mac.
DigitD creates soft to extreme distortion helped by the “Drive” control to add up to 100dB of overdrive.
Especially effective on kick drum and bass sounds, DigitD can be used on a variety of other sounds thanks to its ZDF pre-filter to bake your perfect tones.
The interface features a “Mix” control for blending the original sound with the sound of DigitD and an “Output Gain” control with a limiter stage to drive your distortion even further.
- High quality digital overdrive distortion.
- ZDF State Variable pre-filter.
- HighPass and BandPass filter modes.
- Mix and output gain controls.
- Activable gain stage clipper.
- Alias mode to get back a bit of aliasing.
- Value readout on each knob.
- Bypass switch.
- x16 Oversampling.
- 64-bit internal processing.
- Full MIDI automation support.
- Preset manager, rename, save, load presets and banks.
- Works in mono or stereo.
- 16 factory presets.
DigitD for Windows and Mac (VST/AU) is available for purchase for 29 EUR / $39 USD.