DirectSynth has released an update for DirectEMX, a VST Editor for the Korg Electribe MX.
DirectEMX is a VSTi MIDI plug-in that allows you to control in real-time every sound shaping parameters of the Korg EMX-1 Music production station in your DAW.
Programming your own patches with DirectEMX is really easy as every single parameter is well arranged (like on the original EMX) and directly accessible from a clean interface.
Changes in DirectEMX v1.04
- Windows 64 bit version now available.
- Compatible with Cubase 6.
- DirectMIDI implementation: expanded possibilities
- Dumps are working from any hosts.
- Sending whole pattern banks is now possible.
- Pattern renaming is possible.
- Knob mouse mode: Circular or vertical.
- Demo limitations have changed.
DirectEMX is available to purchase for Windows and Mac (VST, AU coming) for 25 EUR.
More information: DirectSynth