Disco Electro & Deep Afrika: Tribal Tops, sample libraries from Sounds To Sample
Globally renowned US uber-producer Jon Pegnato of LA Riots opens his elusive sample vaults for the first time, exclusively to Sounds to Sample. Taking in the best of electro, nu-disco and tech-house, Disco-Electro is a shimmering collection of 128bpm drums, tops, bass, synth, music, fx and one-shots.
Disco Electro features
- 450 Wav files, 24-bit 44.1Khz. 285.4Mb content.
- 117 loops at 128bpm; drum loops, tops, bass, synth, music, fx.
- 89 fx and one-shot elements and 244 drum hits (kick, snare, hat, perc, clap, cymbal).
- Key-labeled files, 2 or 4 bar variants.
Disco Electro is available to purchase as a download for £16.99 GBP.
Deep Afrika: Tribal Tops is the follow-up of Tribal Tech-Grooves, featuring 200 all-new kick-free percussive workouts created from the ground up for tribal and tech-house.
Taking a deeper approach than its predecessor, Deep Afrika features authentic tribal ensembles re-sequenced and mixed alongside hats, noises, jungle ambience and electronic percussion into 125 and 128bpm folder groups for lush top-end grooves.
With ethnic percussion sourced from live field recordings made across the African sub-continent, this pack oozes character, alongside dancefloor-ready presence.
Deep Afrika: Tribal Tops features
- 200 x 24-bit Wav loops, 201.6Mb content, including:
- Deep Tribal Excursions — Pared-down workouts and voodoo rhythms: just add a kick drum and you’ve got the track backbone sorted.
- Light Tribal Tops — Higher-end loops: shakers, bells, bongos and shamanic rites. Layer for ever bigger ensembles.
- Processed Percussion — Dancefloor-optimised beats and grooves: resequenced and layered percussion built with one thing in mind: mainroom devastation. Each loop is designed to hit in all the right places.
- Samples by Sample Magic sound designer Hedflux (Minimal & Tech-House, Ultimate FX).
- All loops are tempo labeled.
Deep Afrika: Tribal Tops is available to purchase as a download for £13.95 GBP.
More information: Sounds To Sample