discoDSP announces Discovery Pro
discoDSP has announced Discovery Pro, a 12 oscillators virtual analog VSTi synthesizer.
- 128 Patch Memories per bank
- Parameter Morphing using Modulation Wheel or MIDI velocity
- 2x oversampling, 2x oversampled distortions
- Bank browser (by clicking arrows in display led and bank name)
- More than 300 presets in 3 banks (including a percussion one)
- Nord Lead 2 and 2X patch import
- 4 Layers per Patch, each with:
- 2 Oscillators (Sine, Saw, Triangle, PWM, Square, Parabolic, White and Pink Noise) with Ring modulation, Sync and Frequency Modulation
- 1 Wave Oscillator. Can load Mono WAV files using high quality interpolation. User banks are easily added
- Resonant Filters (LowPass, HighPass, BandPass, BandReject, Formant, 8 taps phaser, X 12/24 dB and Y 12/24 dB are Moog modeled)
- ADSR for Amp & Filter. Amplitude envelope can switch between linear and exponential curves
- 2 LFOs, Modulation Envelope, Graphical Modulation Envelope, Arpeggiator
- Built-in effects: Chorus, Phaser, Panning Delay and Gate
- Symmetric, Asymmetric and Asymmetric 2 Distortions; Limiter; Portamento; Poly/Mono/Legato modes
- MIDI CC control, MIDI Out
Looks like a fantastic synth! A demo should be available soon.
You can save 30+% off final price until final release and get access to beta versions. Pre-Order price will be 99 € / 149 USD (VAT included) and final price 149 € / 199 USD (VAT included).
Visit discoDSP for more information.