discoDSP Discovery Pro R5.4, virtual synth gets 64-bit support
discoDSP has released R5.4 of Discovery Pro, a virtual synthesizer instrument plug-in for Windows and Mac.
Discovery Pro is a 12 oscillators Virtual Analog VSTi, Audio Units and RTAS Synthesizer featuring 4 layers, WAV and SoundFont (SF2) support, PADsynth resynthesis, 2X oversampling/undersampling, built-in arpeggiator, sync, FM, 12 filter types, panning modulation, stereo delay and gate effects, graphic envelope modulation. It also Imports and Exports Nord Lead 2 SysEx data.
Changes in Discovery Pro R5.4
- 64 bit Audio Units for Mac.
- 64 bit VST for Windows.
- PAD resynthesized waves now render correctly under x64 OSes.
- Pitch and Mod Wheel events now recordable from GUI.
- MOD value mouse range behaves correctly now.
- Corrected arpeggio with MIDI Sustain behavior.
- EDIT > Reset > Layer Aftertouch.
- EDIT > Reset > Program Aftertouch.
- EDIT > Reset > Program Morphing
- EDIT > Bank import. Places FXB+DWB files at Discovery Pro Data folder.
- EDIT > Help > Release number added.
- EDIT > Switch > Aftertouch to > Aftertouch, Foot (CC# 4), Expression (CC# 11) and Breathe (CC# 2).
- Manual revision.
Discovery Pro for PC and Mac (VST/AU/RTAS) is available to purchase for 149 EUR / $199 USD (VAT Included). All previous Discovery Pro R5 users can get this update for free by logging at members area. Updates from R4 or previous versions cost 29 EUR.
Studio Devil releases Virtual Bass Amp Pro