discoDSP has released R5.4 of Discovery Pro, a virtual synthesizer instrument plug-in for Windows and Mac.
Discovery Pro is a 12 oscillators Virtual Analog VSTi, Audio Units and RTAS Synthesizer featuring 4 layers, WAV and SoundFont (SF2) support, PADsynth resynthesis, 2X oversampling/undersampling, built-in arpeggiator, sync, FM, 12 filter types, panning modulation, stereo delay and gate effects, graphic envelope modulation. It also Imports and Exports Nord Lead 2 SysEx data.
Changes in Discovery Pro R5.4
- 64 bit Audio Units for Mac.
- 64 bit VST for Windows.
- PAD resynthesized waves now render correctly under x64 OSes.
- Pitch and Mod Wheel events now recordable from GUI.
- MOD value mouse range behaves correctly now.
- Corrected arpeggio with MIDI Sustain behavior.
- EDIT > Reset > Layer Aftertouch.
- EDIT > Reset > Program Aftertouch.
- EDIT > Reset > Program Morphing
- EDIT > Bank import. Places FXB+DWB files at Discovery Pro Data folder.
- EDIT > Help > Release number added.
- EDIT > Switch > Aftertouch to > Aftertouch, Foot (CC# 4), Expression (CC# 11) and Breathe (CC# 2).
- Manual revision.
Discovery Pro for PC and Mac (VST/AU/RTAS) is available to purchase for 149 EUR / $199 USD (VAT Included). All previous Discovery Pro R5 users can get this update for free by logging at members area. Updates from R4 or previous versions cost 29 EUR.