discoDSP updates Discovery Pro to v6.2
discoDSP has released version 6.2 of the Discovery Pro software synthesizer for Windows and Mac.
Discovery Pro archives even higher quality and features than his small cousin Discovery, retaining all previous functionalities.
Changes in Discovery Pro 6.2
- New 128 voices polyphony option.
- Export program enabled in demo.
- SysEx export Nord Lead compatible.
- Reorganized and streamlined EDIT, preset menus and dialog windows.
- Morphing values shown if different from zero only.
- Broader bank/program LCD text.
- Midi CC # / Disabled added to EDIT > Swap > Aftertouch To.
- PADsynth button displays green if ECO mode is enabled.
- Fixed missing Wave.dat dialog hang.
- Fixed GUI background gradient misplacement.
- Fixed Quick Stack using Keysplit behavior.
- Fixed OSC 2 octave display LED bug.
Discovery Pro 6 is available to purchase for 149 EUR / $199 USD. The update is free to Discovery Pro 6 users, and previous Discovery Pro and Discovery customers can update to R6 for 19 EUR and 79 EUR respectively.