discoDSP has released version 4.1 of Discovery, a synthesizer instrument plug-in for Windows and Mac.
Discovery’s architecture provides maximum flexibility when programming your own sounds. Start by selecting from the two oscillators, and then add one of the several types of filters, and then program the appropriate ADSR envelope for the sound.
Changes in Discovery 4.1
- Up to 2X CPU speed optimizations.
- Smaller file size.
- Simpler dialog boxes descriptions.
- Streamlined Morph knob display.
- Export/Import point to better folder locations.
- Added Buy links to EDIT menu on Demo version.
- Reworked and streamlined EDIT menu.
- FX Bypass moved to main EDIT menu position.
- Mac GUI shows R4.
- Fixed Cubase hangs.
- Fixed Import/Export fle paths.
Discovery 4.1 for Windows and Mac (VST/AU/RTAS) is available to purchase for 69 EUR / $99 USD (VAT included where applicable). Discovery 4.0 customers can get the update from the discoDSP Members Area.