discoDSP has announced the re-release of its ThrillMe effect plug-in for Windows.
ThrillMe is a Windows 32-bit compressor + enhancer + limiter. It has be re-released due our 10 years anniversary for 19 EUR.
- Dynamics Processor
- 3 Bands.
- Splitting filter: Single-Pole IIR/-6dB Oct x 2 (Stereo) x 3 (Bands).
- Band Range: 0-1kHz/1kHz-10kHz/10kHz-Inf (with -6dB/Oct Crossover Roll Off).
- Algorithm: VADP – Virtual Analog Dynamics Processing.
- Envelope: Self Adjusted Attack / Release.
- Ratio: 1:1 to 1:128.
- Threshold Range: -Inf dB to 0.0dB, Exponential Curve.
- Spectral Enhancer
- 4 Bands (Bipole Shelving IIR Filter – (1 x Low-Shelf + 2 x Peaking + 1 x Hi-Shelf) x 2 (Stereo).
- Serial Routing.
- Auto Adjustment.
- Type: Mathematical Waveshaping.
ThrillMe for Windows (VST) is available to purchase for 19.99 EUR.
discoDSP has also updated its Vertigo additive synthesizer plug-in for Windows and Mac to version R3.2, fixing a bug in the “Modulation Wheel to Morph” settings.
More information: discoDSP