discoDSP has updated its Corona virtual synthesizer instrument for Windows and Mac.
Corona is a 32- and 64-bit, virtual analog and wave synthesizer for Audio Units and VST hosts featuring 3 VA + WAVE oscillators, 14 oscillator combine modes, 8 destination matrix modulations, 3 LFOs, 3 ADSR envelopes, unison, chorus, delay and limiter effects, high-quality sound and analog modeled filters.
Changes in Corona R2
- SoundFont 2 (SF2) supported by wave oscillators.
- Support for folders with.dwb extension for custom oscillator WAV / SF2 load.
- Super 7 Unison. Modeled Super Saw for parabola, saw, square, triangle and sine oscillators.
- Additional ADR curves on modulation envelope.
- LFO smoothing.
- Phase parameter now working with wave oscillators.
- Modulation matrix unison detune destination.
- Factory and Creation bank presets sorted by type.
- GUI enhancements, sub pixel rendered fonts, new logos and module reallocation.
Corona for Windows and Mac (VST/AU) is available to purcahse for 95 EUR / $139 USD (VAT included where applicable) for single platform licenses, and 114 EUR / $166 USD for Windows & Mac. Previous Corona customers can update to R2 at no cost.