discoDSP releases Corona wave synthesizer plugin
discoDSP has released Corona, a virtual synthesizer instrument for Windows and Mac.
32 and 64-bit, virtual analog and wave synthesizer for Audio Units, VST hosts featuring 3 VA + WAVE oscillators, up to 14 combine modes between oscillators resulting in extensive timbres, 8 destination matrix modulations, 3 LFOs, 3 ADSR envelopes, unison, chorus, delay and limiter effects with high-quality sound and analog modeled filters using a straightforward and easy to use interface.
- Full 64 bit compatibility: 64-bit Audio Units and VST for Mac, 64-bit VST for Windows. 32-bit also available.
- Unique oscillator modes: Oscillators can be combined using operators. There are 10 for Phase mode or 14 for Detune mode (DT).
- Hundreds of waveforms: From classic VA saw, triangle, square, sine, parabola and noise to the included waveforms in two extra DWB banks with 300+ timbres.
- Incredible filters: 7 different filter types, 2-pole and 4-pole each with selectable tahn, poly, asym1, asym2, hardlimit, polywrap and asymwrap shapes. Includes filter posotive and negative drive, keytracking and selectable pre-post volume envelope stage.
- Fat, easy, mix-standing unison: Dedicated Unison unit to make sounds spread across the stereo mix with selectable octave spread, voices, detune knob and panning spread controls.
- Flexible ADR curves: Up to 5 different envelope curves for extended shaping.
- Easy to use modulation matrix: Select the most relevant synth destinations to be modulated.
Corona for Windows and Mac (VST/AU) is available to purchase for €95 EUR /$139 USD (VAT included).