discoDSP releases Discovery 4.1 for Linux
discoDSP has released version 4.1 of its Discovery synthesizer instrument for the Linux platform.
Discovery’s architecture provides maximum flexibility when programming your own sounds. Start by selecting from the two oscillators, and then add one of the several types of filters, and then program the appropriate ADSR envelope for the sound.
Changes in Discovery 4.1 for Linux
- New zero-feedback delay filters modeled after the Nord Lead 2.
- 64-bit VST support.
- Simpler dialog boxes descriptions.
- Streamlined Morph knob display.
- Export/Import point to better folder locations.
- Added Buy links to EDIT menu on Demo version.
- Reworked and streamlined EDIT menu.
- FX Bypass moved to main EDIT menu position.
- Fixed Import/Export file paths.
- High contrast drop down menus.
- Discovery data location placed at ~/discoDSP/Discovery/
- New selected item EDIT menu background color.
- Instant refresh in Bank Browser for new FXB fles.
- Better preset renaming dialog box.
- Menu font replaced to FreeSans.
- Sound engine fixes.
- Manual revision.
Discovery for Windows, Mac and Linux is available to purchase for $69 USD / 49 EUR until March 4th, 2014.