discoDSP releases Discovery Pro R5
discoDSP has released Discovery Pro R5, a virtual synthesizer instrument for Windows and Mac.
Discovery Pro R5 is a 12 oscillators Virtual Analog VSTi, Audio Units and RTAS Synthesizer featuring 4 layers, WAV and SoundFont (SF2) support, PADSynth, 2X oversampling/undersampling, built-in arpeggiator, sync, FM, 12 filter types, panning modulation, stereo delay and gate effects, graphic envelope modulation. Imports and exports Nord Lead 2 SysEx data.
New in Discovery Pro R5
- WAVE PAD Synthesis Button. Resynthesis of any active Wave using PADSynth algorithm, generating a SFZ file (Data Folder/PAD Cache).
- New Classic.dwb WAVE bank, including over 250 popular synthesizer waveforms.
- New voice stealing algorythm.
- 24-bit wave files support for User Bank (Data Folder/User.dwb).
- Help > Tutorials screen shots, MIDI CCs and Manual.
- Edit > Smart Randomization.
- File > Nord Lead 2 SysEx Export.
- File > Open Data Folder.
- File > Open Unison Configuration.
- Edit > Config > MIDI CC Buttons switch.
- WAVE Active file is now marked in the drop down menu.
- HTML Manual (Windows).
Discovery Pro R5 is available to purchase for PC and Mac, priced at 149 EUR / $199 USD (19% VAT included). Previous customers can update to R5 for 39 EUR at the discoDSP Members Area using a direct purchase link.
More information: discoDSP