discoDSP has released Beta 3 of Bliss, a performance sampler instrument that is also able to load and host VSTi instruments for multi-sampling them without any quality loss for Mac, Windows and Linux.
Changes in Bliss Beta 3
- Added option to bypass black keys when triggering cues.
- Added remind position of zone list width from sample editor.
- Added sample freeze now allow one shot with tail (no looping samples).
- Added sample freeze now allow selecting sample normalization.
- Fixed replace sample now respect midi mapping and other properties.
- Fixed problem with single cue triggering when only one trigger is present (sample offset start).
- Fixed menu labels capitalization.
- Fixed Mac OS X popup menu accelerators display.
- Changed opening sample editor in window disabled by default.
- Changed unison detune knob disabled when unison is OFF.
Bliss is available for purchase at 50% off until the beta period ends. The final price will be $99 USD / 89 EUR / £59 GBP. Previous customers can download beta 3 at the discoDSP Members Area.