discoDSP updates Discovery Pro for Windows to R5.6
discoDSP has updated its Discovery Pro synthesizer plug-in for Windows to version R5.6.
Discovery Pro is a 12 oscillators 32/64 bit Virtual Analog VSTi, Audio Units and RTAS Synthesizer featuring 4 layers, WAV and SoundFont (SF2) support, PADsynth resynthesis, 2X oversampling, built-in arpeggiator, sync, FM, 12 filter types, panning modulation, stereo delay and gate effects, graphic envelope modulation. It also Imports and Exports Nord Lead 2 SysEx data.
Changes in Discovery Pro R5.6
- Data folder moved to Documents > discoDSP > Discovery Pro with categorized folders.
- EDIT > Reset > Program and Layer read the settings from Documents > discoDSP > Discovery Pro > Presets > Default.fxp file now.
- EDIT > File > Import WAVE automatically places WAV files at discoDSP > Discovery Pro > Waves > User.dwb
- EDIT > Reset > Program Undo will revert back to the original preset located on the current bank.
- EDIT menu restyled to white text over black background.
- Added Paste to All, A, B, C, D at Zone Preset drop down menu.
- Enhanced Morph values. Tick values are show when synced to tempo.
- Bug fixes.
- Manual revision.
All previous Discovery Pro R5 users can get this update for free by logging at members area. Updates from R4 or previous versions cost 12 EUR for a limited time.
Loopmasters releases Wave Alchemy Sampler
TK Audio intros BC2-ME (Mastering Edition)